*Please Note - Our Sealant does not give a wet look to wood or concrete as depicted in many of our photos.
Our Concrete Polishing service can transform most concrete surfaces to a smooth and shiny finish!
Our polishing concrete service is actually like sanding wood with sand paper. We use heavy-duty machines that use diamond abrasives to grind down the concrete to different levels to produce a smooth and shiny surface. We generally gradually go from using a rough abrasive (coarse grit) to a smooth abrasive (fine grit). After we smooth out the concrete to your desired finish we then can also apply many colors of concrete stain. )
The Seal Once Difference
Here’s what our polishing service can do for your concrete:
- Stain-resistant flooring surface
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Reduce tire abrasion and wear
- No Extensive cleanup, toxins, or hazards
Seal Once KC’s Concrete Polishing Process
Here are the steps taken by our professionally trained and certified team to polish your concrete surfaces.
- We start with more coarse grit diamond abrasives to remove small pits, blemishes and stains.
- We then switch to fine grit diamond abrasives to polish the concrete into your desired sheen.
- Then we apply 2 coats of our clear polyaspartic top coat that finishes the process